The coaching relationship is a partnership based on a high level of trust and connection. Lisa’s mantra as a coach is to challenge clients to engage their inner strengths and draw upon their talents and life experiences. We support and empower clients as they clarify and create personal and professional goals, and follow through with a strategy to achieve those goals. Help clients and organizations achieve success within their organization.
This work includes:
· Mindful evaluation: priority clarification ♦ identification of challenges ♦ development of an action plan
· Transitions: developmental changes ♦ leader assimilation ♦ promotions and lateral moves
· Crisis management ♦ situational recovery ♦ proactive problem-solving
· Transformation coaching to help to identify performance gaps
· Strategic utilization of assessment tools: MBTI ♦ HOGAN ♦ FIRO-B ♦ EQi ♦ Neurozone ♦ 360 Feedback, to just name a few, based on client’s objectives and needs
Executive Coaching: A minimum of three to six to nine-month engagement supporting the executive in conjunction with the organization. Identify specific goals and work to create sustainable change.
Leadership Coaching: Help the individual reach their potential as a leader. Offered individually or in a team setting.
Team Coaching: Develop leaders to be more successful with their teams. Teams are dynamic so leveraging how a team works is key. Requires organizational knowledge, a systems-thinking perspective, development of awareness, ability to deal with ambiguity and having the courage to take calculated risks with a learning agility.
Laser Coaching: Very relevant in the current coaching climate as a way to address specific short term needs. Highly targeted to produce breakthrough results for the fully engaged client prepared for change.
Chenofsky Singer & Associates LLC
Copyright © 2022 Chenofsky Singer & Associates LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy