Why Career Coaching?
As part of the coaching process, I challenge you to engage your inner strengths and draw upon your talents and life experiences; clarify and create your personal and professional goals; and create a strategy to follow to achieve your goals.
I will help you improve your effectiveness and work with you to develop your career strategy – a plan to manage your career based on your talent and desired developmental opportunities so you can enjoy successes along your career journey. This may involve engaging better in your present role, changing position or changing your career.
Career Coaching encompasses…
- Identifying interests, strengths and personal definitions of success
- Designing a meaningful career path
- Transition decisions: accepting a new position, developing a new business, negotiating flexible work arrangements, working towards personal goals
- Transition negotiation: launching into work for the first time, re-entering the work place, negotiating job offers, considering developmental opportunities, negotiating an exit strategy
- Using evaluation and assessment tools driven by needs and objectives
Launch Your Career | College Internship Preparation | Exploration
Offer Workshops & One-on-One Coaching for college students to explore career options, prepare your resume, LinkedIn profile and online presence, develop a cover letter template and review networking correspondence, interviewing preparation and presentation style while learning job search strategies, techniques and tools required for your launch.
Consider giving your young adult the investment of a lifetime! Launch them with a gift certificate.
Transition | Career Management | Accountability Partner
Develop career transition strategy with individuals launching into the job market for the first time, re-entering the workforce, transitioning from one job to another, a career change or returning from an early retirement.
Outplacement | Transition
One-on-One Coaching, Group Coaching, Workshops and Webinars options.