April 24, 2014: “Communicating Your Message(s) by Leveraging LinkedIn”, ESADE MBA (Alumni only), New York, NY, April 24, 2014
April 29, 2014: “Relaunching Your Career After a ‘Baby Break'”, Rutherford Library, 10-11:30 a.m. RSVP by email at email@example.com or by phone at 201-939-8600, ext. 7. Free but seating is limited.
May 20, 2014: “The Art of Reinvention“, Rutherford Library, 7-8:30 p.m.RSVP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 201-939-8600, ext. 7. Free but seating is limited.
- “The Art of Reinvention for Today’s Job Market.” Shifting markets and fluctuating consumer demand kill some jobs and give birth to new ones. Knowing how to cross-sell your abilities are a must in today’s market, because flexible professionals who know how to repackage their value can cast a wider career net.
- Interviewing Skills & Networking: Learn how to improve your interviewing and networking skills for your job search.
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter: Learn how to write and/or refine your resume and cover letter for your job search.
- Career Development Resume Workshop: National Society of Leadership & Success of Rutgers U – Refine your resume, create your elevator pitch, & develop connections for new job opportunities.
- Preparing for the Job Market: West Orange Public Library: How to create a job-search plan, especially for career-changers or individuals that have been off the market for a while; Rutgers University
- Social Networking in the 21st Century: How the Job Seeker can Leverage it to his/her Best Advantage: Kean University; Somerset County Library System Adult Services Forum; WOPL.
- Connecting the Dots: Harness the Power of LinkedIn: How to Build Your Brand; How LinkedIn is used by Hiring Mgrs & How to Research People, Companies & Job.
- Follow Through: Smart Tactics for Job Seekers [webinar]: LearningExpress LLC
- Warren Township Library Career Series: It’s All About Attitude; Job Search Strategy Workshop; Effective Interviewing & Networking Techniques; Presentation & Delivery in Your Job Search; Overview of Social Networking
- Returning to Work (as a Mom): Junior League; Mothers & More
- Networking & Professional Development: Columbia University Alumni
- Successful Interviewing: NYU Graduate School of Music
- College Grads in Transition – Maplewood Public Library – Job-Hunting Series for Graduates. Series include: Self Assessment, Market Assessment, Preparing Your Campaign, Resumes, Cover Letters and Interviews, Social Media Presence, Looking Beyond the Postings & Networking
- “It’s All About Attitude” – JFS of Central NJ
- Job Search Strategy – New Providence Public Library; Morristown & Morris Twp Library
- Job Hunting – Necessary Tools in Today’s Economy – Warren Township Library
- Career Checkup – Montclair Public Library, Jewish Family Services, Morris County Career Networking Group (MCCNG), Professional Services Group(s)
- “Hear What I Say, Listen to What I Mean” – NJFENG (Financial Executive Networking Group), NJSENG (Strategic Executive Networking Group) ; HR Networking Forum
- HR From the Inside Out – College of Saint Elizabeth, Morristown in Transition Group
- What is Your Story? – Professional Services Group of Dover, Montclair Public Library
- Career Risks: Sticking Your Head Out – Montclair Public Library
- LinkedIn & Networking – Bernardsville Public Library, JVS of MetroWest, NCJW
- Speed Networking – JVS of MetroWest
- Interviewing Strategies – Professional Services Group of W. Caldwell, JVS of MetroWest, Women@Work LLC
- Resume Refinement & Building Resilience – Moms on the Move; Women@Work LLC; Professional Services Group of W. Caldwell
- Career Strategies – Warren OLM Group
- Leveraging Your Skills – ChemPharma
- Career Resilience – Livingston Public Library
- Resume Review – Princeton Public Library
- Career Networking – Congregation Beth El of South Orange
- Jump Start Your Career – St. Rose of Lima Church
- Fine Tuning Your Career – Maplewood Professionals in Transition
- Building Your Career Insurance – Millburn Public Library
- Refining Your Marketing Pitch – JVS of MetroWest Speed Networking
- Communication Strategies – Career In Transition (CIT)
- Engaging the Intergenerational Workforce – Clients
- Co-Chair Ayers Sr HR Networking Group, NYC