Lisa is an accomplished speaker who can tailor a message for any audience. From formal presentations to participatory workshops, her presentations have garnered praise from different sectors. Among Lisa’s areas of expertise:
- Change, Transition, Transformation
- Job Search Strategy and Methodology
- Social Media, Branding and Networking
- Communication and Presence
- Diversity and Inclusion, Engaging the Intergenerational & Multicultural Workforce
Lisa’s audiences range from the individual to professional organizations, career transition groups, and professionals such as librarians, fellow coaches, and HR teams. Lisa’s core topics include effective communication, a broad range of career development and transition topics, and the use of tools such as social media and networking for professional associations and trainers. Lisa’s career development and transition audiences include high school and college students, young professionals, mid-career, career transitioners, and relaunchers, who are re-entering the workforce.